for feedback or questions! I reply to everyone.
Following this guide will make it much easier for me to upload your translation, since I won't have to do any modifications.
Back to the front page
- Visit the article you want to translate. For example, let's go for the Mozilla report.
- Use the
View source option in your web browser. In Pale Moon, that's right click and
View Page Source. Or you can use the Ctrl+U keyboard shortcut. The View Source step is essential - saving directly results in modifications that I have to undo later.
- Save the page. File > Save Page As... in Pale Moon, or Ctrl+S.
- Open the saved file in your favorite text editor, such as Geany.
- Now translate all the words. That's everything between the HTML tags. So:
<p>They are shameless - still trying to keep up the facade even when the same document refutes it later.</p>
<p>Są bezwstydni - nadal próbują utrzymać fasadę mimo tego, że ten sam dokument ją później obala.</p>
- Repeat that for every tag, then save the file (Ctrl+S).
- When you're finished, send me the translated file. If you don't want to learn PGP (but why not?), just use XMPP. Tell me your nickname and / or a site link if you want credit. Thanks!